Coming in February 2015, Hornady Manufacturing unveils its new line of quality reloading dies at an incredible price. The American Series currently covers 5 of the most popular Rifle Calibers with a Two Die Set, and 4 of the most popular Handgun Calibers with a Titanium Nitride 3 Die Set. Each of the sets offer more value by including 2 extra de-capping pins, Basic Reloading Data and a Free Shell holder. It’s hard to find this much quality at such an affordable price. Keep reading to see all the features of the American Series Reloading Dies.
- Each die set includes a FREE shell holder. Basic reloading data and two extra decapping pins are also included.
- The 3-die American Series sizes dies feature an industry-leading titanium nitride sizing ring that reduces friction and case sticking, and helps prolong case life.
- Select pistol dies are taper-crimp capable (9mm Luger, 40 Smith and Wesson/10mm, 45 Auto).
- Sizing dies size to SAAMI specifications.
- Internal spindles, expanders, and seating stems are interchangeable with other components on the market.